TS ICET 2018 Notification is released on 6th March,2018. According to the official notification ts icet exam date 2018 is confirmed at 23rd & 24th May, 2018. ICET is an integrated common entrance test for students who wants to study M.C.A or M.B.A course all over telangana state. TS ICET 2018 syllabus,exam date,how to apply are stated along with official notification. Last date to apply ts icet 2018 is 30th April,2018 without late fee. Students can also apply after last date with late fee 19th May.
IS ICET 2018 Notification Details
- Organisation Board : Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana
- Test Name: Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Exam Date: 23 & 24th May,2018
- Online Applications starts: 06th March 2018
- Last date for apply: 30th April 2018 (without late fee) , 19th May 2018 (with late fee)
TS ICET 2018 Examination Fee Details
Interested candidates can pay your application fee via TS Online centers/Credit/Debit Card/Mee Seva centers in all over Telangana State. Fee has been categorised by caste and they mentioned below.
- Rs.650/- for General/OBC and Others
- Rs.450/- for SC & ST candidates
TS ICET 2018 Eligibility Details
University officials are enclosed some eligibility criteria to apply ts icet 2018. They are differ for each course as stated below. They can also mentioned the age limit for the candidates.
Educational Qualifications for MBA and MCA course
M.B.A: Candidates must complete Bachelors Degree from Govt or govt recognized college, pass with 50% marks duration 3 years. Note: 45% marks for reserved categories.
M.C.A: Candidates must complete Bachelors Degree with 50% pass marks from Govt or recognised collges. Note: 45% marks for reserved categories.
TS ICET 2018 Syllabus
ICET authority has been changed the syllabus for every year. So candidates must know what is the current syllabus before going to prepare for the examination. ts icet syllabus 2018 has been mentioned below.
How to Apply for TS ICET 2018
students need to follow below mentioned steps to apply for ts icet 2018 notification.
- Visit official website : icet.tsche.ac.in
- Find the apply online link
- Click the link and you are in a new window
- Application form is opened.
- Fill all required details along with your Photo and signature
- Photo and Signature size is mentioned on official notification
- Pay the examination fee
- Enter the fee Transaction ID
- And proceed to submit your application.
- Take a print out.
If you facing any trouble while fill your application form, please mentioned a comment. we are here to help you. Make sure visit official website and notification, before take any action. we may post a article about ts icet 2018 hall ticket. In that post we mentioned direct download link for ts icet hall ticket 2018.