OUCET Online Application Form 2018: Osmania University Common Entrance Test online application form is available from March 2018 (1st week). Candidates need to pay the exam fee to write the oucet 2018 exam. After payment applicants open the oucet online application form 2018 through official website. Enter all required fields in that form carefully. If you have any doubts regarding fill the application form, see oucet 2018 notification. In this article we will show you how to fill oucet online application form with easy steps. So follow below steps.
How to pay the Application Fee
Candidate need to pay the fee of Rs.400/- for BC/OC and Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PH categories through online mode. You can use any of below service to pay your examination fee.
- TS Online
- Credit/Debit Card
- Internet Banking
OUCET Online Application Form Dates
- Online Application available from : May, 2018
- Last Date (without late fee) : May, 2018
- With late fee Rs.200/- :
- With late fee Rs.500/- :
- Hall ticket available from :
How to Apply OUCET 2018 Online
- Click this link to visit application form : Click Here
- Pay the exam fee through online to get the Registration ID
- Then enter the Transaction ID, Name, Mobile Number and proceed to fill the OUCET Online Application Form
- Fill all given fields like name,mobile,transaction id etc.
- Upload your latest photograph & signature.
- Photo should be below are equal to 50 Kb and Signature should below 30 Kb or equal.
- After upload your Photo and signature click on submit button.
- Take a print out of your Application Form for future use like to download hall ticket.
Required Certificates to Fill Online Application Form
Before going to fill oucet online application form, candidate must have this documents.They are
- 10th Class Hall Ticket Number
- Ration Card Number
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
In the very next step you are going to download your oucet 2018 hall ticket. Still you have any doubts or problems while submit online application form, ask us by comment.